1. What’s this? An email saying my favorite artist of all time is going on tour?!
2. At first you’re like
3. Then after initial freaking out, it’s time to get to work.
4. You set reminders on your calendar so you don’t forget when they go on sale.
5. You head to Twitter and Facebook in the hopes that someone will want to go with you.
6. A friend quickly responds, and is totally down for the greatest night in the world.
7. Days, weeks, pass by and then… FINALLY the day is here!
8. You whip out your computer and pull up Ticketmaster.
9. You have 10 minutes before they go on sale so your eyes stay glued to the clock…
10. You refresh the page a few times but DON’T close the browser.
11. Finally, your time is here: the task of a lifetime.
12. It’s 10am, why isn’t it working? Refresh, refresh, REFRESH!
13. Okay, here we go. Two tickets.
14. Your fingers move faster than anyone thought possible as you select the best possible seats.
15. You wait with bated breath for the confirmation that the seats you most desire are in fact, available. PLEASE JUST LOAD!
16. They are!
17. You double check all your purchase info before clicking submit.
18. Then you click…sweat begins to cover your body…
19.…you wait what seems like a lifetime…
20. then BAM! Success.
21. You happily receive your confirmation email that your purchase went through.
22. Now that all that technical nonesense is over you realize you’re seeing your favorite artist in concert. THIS IS HAPPENING!
23. You’re going to have the best night of your life.
24. One you’ll tell your children or pets about someday…
WOOOO! live music!